Friday, July 31, 2009

Distracted

Days I have lived under this roof has been numbered
An end to which I had never expected
I haven’t been myself lately
Wishing that time would stop completely

Day dreaming wondering in cyber world
Placing my self under my avatar hurled
Making it my real world sometimes
It’s very easy living in that game environment

And after playing that I’m back to reality
A ton of problems waiting just for me
How do I ever fix this damn freaking life of mine!?
When the world is so cruel with too much crime

I’m having difficulties making up for the time lost
Lord I’m so sorry if I have been too bad if that’s the cost
My miserable life I have to live with forever
The heaviest burden that can’t be weight much longer

Good thing I have people around, that loves me
That I can run too when I’m crushed and in need
Thou I’m facing another crappy challenges
To keep on and never give up! That’s how life changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment